1. Driver logged in
4. Lift where you stand Alma 29: 1-3
6. The gospel
7. The touch of the masters hand
9. Roll tide
10. God answers prayers
13. The bible
14. Apostasy was very real
15. Face your fears
16. The Atonement is everything
19. Waste and wear out D&C 123
20. Small and simple means are how great things are brought to pass. Alma 37:41 1 Cor. 1:27
21. We forget spiritual experiences so fast 3 Nephi 2:1-2 Mosiah 17:2
22. Look at people through God’s eyes
23. There are modern Pioneers in Alabama + Mississippi
24. Faith leads to action. Repentance leads to peace. Baptism leads to the gift of the Holy Ghost. The holy ghost leads us back the presence of the Father.
25. Sometimes we must stand alone
27. Roll tide
28. Follow prompting number one
29. Just do your best
30. Ask in faith
31. Banana pudding is the greatest thing ever.
32. Southern hospitality
33. Christ is not divided. 1 Corinthians 1:15
34. Flying roaches
35. Fireflies are real
36. Context of a scripture is important
37. There’s more churches than you can imagine
38. How to fix a plate
39. Love of God and of fellow man
40. Never a right time to do the wrong thing. Never a wrong time to do the right thing.
41. Bible is just as important as the Book of Mormon.
42. The first vision brings the spirit
43. Witness comes after the trial of faith Ether 12:6
44. Planting seeds that are harvested later
45. Good is of God.
46. Seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness
47. Everyone is imperfect. Romans 3:23
48. Hard things help us to grow. Romans 5:1-5
49. People are more scared of snow than tornados.
50. When it rains it pours.
51. Have fun.
52. God is all around us.
53. Attitude determines altitude
54. Hail state
55. Everyone has their own crosses to bear.
56. The nametag means free physcologist.
57. S. M. I. L. E. 2 Nephi 9:39
58. Football testimonies.
59. Tomorrow is a new day.
60. Alma 46:8-9
61. Got to know the master Mosiah 5:12-13
62. What a Skreet is.
63. Driving on someone’s grass is totally okay.
64. Aggressive driving
66. Alma 26:16
67. The Gospel can change people.
68. Jesus Christ knows all about hard days.
69. The Book of Mormon is priceless
70. A testimony of the Book of Mormon is crucial.
71. Light vs. Darkness
72. Planning is hard but it’s necessary
73. 2 Nephi 28 – 29
74. Alabama vs. Auburn is no joke.
75. Service softens stoney souls
76. Repentance brings peace to the soul that can only come through repentance. John14:27
77. Truth is truth
78. Road to Emmaus experiences
79. There is a prophet in Israel
80. What a farsee is
81. It gets moister than an oyster in the Alabama sun
82. What greater witness can you have than from God?
83. The Book of Mormon is far more complex than people understand.
84. If someone’s talking to you, LISTEN
85. God is the gardener. He knows what he wants you to be
86. True doctrine understood changes behavior
87. In Alabama it’s not a basketball hoop, it’s a goal
88. Ghetto ball
89. All things denote there is a God Alma 30:44
90. People have teeth in Alabama
91. Don’t try to outrun a tornado
92. Check your speed
93. Laugh when people are rude
94. Pray always, God is listening
95. The church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day day saints is the Lord’s kingdom established on the earth.
96. I would have never thought I’d miss Alabama and Mississippi as much as I will.
97. ROLL TIDE
98. Every member a missionary
99. Love your mission. If you’re thinking about going on a mission, go!
100. Driver logged out
12 Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, that our joy may be full.
2 John 1:12
To the people of Alabama and Mississippi, I will forever remember the impact you’ve had on me. To those still serving, be steadfast. To my family and friends back home, thanks for all the prayers. See you soon.
Thanks to all who have actually read these things and supported me over these last two years. Signing off for the last time.
Love you guys,